Last Updated on
Just in case you are an affiliate and don’t get Rakuten’s (formerly Linkshare) newsletters, here is some news that just came out from them this week.
Happy New Year and Thank You for being a valued partner of Rakuten Affiliate Network!
We have some important news. We will be closing the Lead Advantage Network and moving these offers into the Rakuten Affiliate Network. This will streamline publishers’ ability to join campaigns & manage advertiser reporting. The new unified Rakuten Affiliate Network interface will also enable you to:
- Manage all advertiser relationships directly
- View all Advertiser performance with full transparency
- Utilize platform tools for your entire Advertiser portfolio
- And more…
The date for closing the Lead Advantage network is March 31, 2015. We will work with you every step of the process to ensure you a re ready for this update.
Please review the below FAQs to help you prepare for this update.
- Will I receive all commissions due for March 2015 activity? Yes, all commissions will be reviewed and processed for payment in April, as they normally would.
- What if I have valid leads delivered AFTER 3/31/2015. Will I be commissioned for those leads? If you have leads that fall within an advertiser’s return days (cookie window) & are reported in April, all commissions will be reviewed and processed for payment in May, as they normally would.
- How will I find and join Advertiser offers that I am currently approved in? If you are currently approved in a Lead Advantage Advertiser’s offer, your account will be automatically migrated with the offer to the Rakuten Affiliate Network and maintain an Approved status.
- What will happen with my Lead Advantage activity data? Will I be able to access it in the Affiliate Network reporting section? This information will not be transitioned to the Affiliate Network dashboard. We encourage you to download and save any important reporting data for your historic record.
If you have any additional questions about this update, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Director, Network Development
All I can say about that is “GOOD!”. The whole separation within the same affiliate network interface was just weird and clunky. 🙂